Call 513-477-4331 or Email email@example.com
about joining our council.
Next Council meeting October 15, 2020
NOTICE TO ALL VOTERS PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTION BELOW FOR VOTING IN THE ELECTION
- All registered voters will receive a postcard in the mail notifying them that they can go online to request an absentee ballot. This postcard will be sent to the address that the State Board of Elections has on file for that voter.
- The postcards will notify voters that (a) they can apply online to vote absentee, (b) that they need to contact their clerk to set up an appointment for an in-person absentee vote; and (c) that they need to contact their county clerk to set up an appointment to vote in person on election day.
- Voters may log on to the online portal indicated on the postcard, which will have a “go live” date of June 1, 2020 to request an absentee ballot due to COVID 19.
- After the voter makes their request for an absentee ballot on the online portal they will be mailed an absentee ballot.
- The voter must fill out and sign the absentee ballot and mail it back to the county clerk. Postage on the absentee ballots will be pre-paid. Voters do not have to buy a stamp for an absentee ballot.
- The Executive Order provides that absentee voting may begin June 8, 2020.
- Absentee ballots must be received by 6 p.m. local time on June 23rd, or postmarked no later than June 23rd and received no later than June 26th at 6 p.m. local time.
- On June 8-13, 15-20 and June 22, a voter can go to the county clerk’s office and vote absentee in-person at the office of the County Clerk. Appointments are required so voters will have to contact their county clerk to request an absentee voting appointment.
- Only the voter will be allowed in to vote an in-person absentee ballot. If the voter requires assistance in mobility or voting, the voter has to tell the clerk in advance.
- Voters have to call the county clerk to set up an appointment to vote in-person on Election Day. These in-person voting sites may require drive through voting and the voter should make sure they know where they can vote as polling places may be changed or limited.
- Ballots will be counted and the final election results will not be finalized until June 30th.
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT KENTUCKY DEMOCRATIC PARTY WEBSITE
Is your union part of our council? A
Demand the union label be placed on all orders.
American Printing 513-867-0602
Cobb Group 859-291-1146
High-Craft Printing 513-621-8840
Jos. Berning Printing 513-721-0781
Otto Printing 859-261-3611
Patriot Signage INC 859-655-9009
PC Signage INC 513-772-8841
Peerless Printing 513-721-4657
Quality Publishing 513-863-8210
T&W Printing 859-431-3982
Blackout Tees 513-258-6653
Cincy Shirts 513-510-5774
Seemless Printing 513-421-2220
Looking for a union restaurant in Northern Ky.
Pompillio's in Newport. Show your support for these union members and let them know your there because they are a union establishment!